The Office of Sustainability works to educate the Virginia Tech community about how to live a more sustainable and low-impact lifestyle through behavior change and an understanding of the impacts one’s personal actions can have on a global scale.
The Office of Sustainability acts as a central hub to connect the many sustainability champions and efforts taking place all across the Virginia Tech campus, including, but not limited to:
- Alternative Transportation
- Dining Services
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Housing and Residence Life
- Virginia Tech Electric Service
- and numerous academic departments, student clubs, and organizations.