The Facilities Department Safety and Health Committee serves as a forum for the units within the department to maintain a safe work environment, ensure the safety of employees and the university community, and provide safety-related recommendations to department leadership.
The committee is also responsible for advising department leadership on the implementation of the department's occupational safety and health programs, including training requirements.
Individuals with a safety or health suggestion should call 540-315-2898.
- Brian Stanford, Facilities Occupational Health and Safety, Chair
- Dave Arnold, GIS & Space Data
- Harley Ashe, Facilities Operations-Preventive Maintenance
- John Bush, Office of University Planning
- David Claytor, Facilities Operations-Buildings and Grounds
- Peter Corday, Capital Construction and Renovations
- Chris Davis, Facilities Warehouse
- Francis DeBellis, Facilities Operations-Virginia Tech Electric Service
- Billy Dudding, Facilities Operations-Central Steam Plant
- Billy Eason, Facilities Operations-Buildings and Grounds
- Paul Kast, Facilities Operations-Mechanical Services
- Dave Long, Facilities Operations-Mechanical Utilities
- Jason Pearman, Facilities Operations-ICM/Engineering/Fire Protection
- Justin Sheppard, Facilities Operations-Quarry
- Heather Snidow, Office of University Building Official
- Robert Viers, Facilities Operations-Buildings and Grounds