Virginia Tech™home

Request a Service

General Service Requests

For general service requests, submit a HokieServ Customer Request Form. This form should be used for service requests related to leasing and space requests, planning projects, tent permits, GIS and space data, feasibility studies, recycling services, etc.

Customer-Funded Service Requests

For a new job or project that will be funded by the requesting department (examples include making keys or signs, painting an office, moving and hauling, or renovating a space), submit an Interdepartmental Service Request (ISR) through HokieMart to initiate the process. The supplier should be listed as "VT Facilities Services". To access HokieMart, click here. For more information on submitting an ISR, click here.

If you have any questions, contact Facilities Customer Service at 540-231-4300.