Design and Construction Standards Forms
Specific Facilities Department forms are required during the design phase of a construction project (CAD and Universal Design forms) or when changes from original plans are needed (Design Waiver Request form). These forms are referenced in the DCSM and are linked here.
- Design Waiver Request - Required when there is a need to deviate from the current design plan.
- CAD Quality Assurance Checklist - Required with the submission of any CAD drawings.
- CAD Record Documents Submitted - Required to provide project information and list all records being submitted to Facilities Records.
- Universal Design Checklist - Required for each design drawing packet (schematic, preliminary, and working drawings).
- Variable Frequency Drive Start-Up Checklist - Required prior to start-up by factory certified technician.