Virginia Tech™home

Forms Library

Interior Doors at Sandy Hall

Design and Construction Standards Forms

Specific Facilities Department forms are required during the design phase of a construction project (CAD and Universal Design forms) or when changes from original plans are needed (Design Waiver Request form). These forms are referenced in the DCSM and are linked here.