Student Athlete Performance Center
Construction was completed in December 2020 on the Student Athlete Performance Center project which renovated the entire fourth floor and a portion of the third floor of Jamerson Athletic Center.
Read about the finished project.
- Expanded dining area
- New full-service kitchen
- New serving areas
- New 2-story glass windows
- New exterior balconies
- New service elevator
- New angled roof
- Renovations to the existing corridor connecting the fourth floor of Jamerson to Cassell Coliseum.
Gross square feet (GSF)
New construction: 10,800 GSF
Renovation: 15,000 GSF
Total: 25,800 GSF
Branch Builds, Inc.
Virginia Tech project manager
News and Updates:
- December 2020 - Hokie Sports: Newly completed Student-Athlete Performance Center ready for use
- June 26, 2020 - SI.com: Construction continues on Virginia Tech's Jamerson Athletic Center and Merryman Performance Center
- April 30, 2020 - Tech Sideline: Construction Photos: Virginia Tech Student-Athlete Performance Center, Merryman Center